When it comes to coparenting, settling into a consistent routine is usually in every family member’s best interest. However, because of the novel coronavirus, many coparenting schedules are getting turned on their heads. Because we want our children to stay happy and healthy – and make sure we stay relatively sane while social distancing – we asked experts for tips on how to navigate coparenting and custody agreements amid the COVID-19 outbreak…
- Common Reasons For Divorce – The Aurit Center Featured in Men’sHealth
- Divorcing in AZ During a Pandemic – Aurit Mediation Co-Founder Featured on AZ Family
- Who Gets the COVID-19 Stimulus Check in the Divorce?
- What Is an Uncontested Divorce in Arizona?
- The Aurit Center Featured on Yahoo Lifestyle – Expert-Recommended Tips to Keep You Sane While Coparenting During the COVID-19 Outbreak