Arizona’s Divorce Mediation Experts
- Never set foot in a courtroom.
- We help you reach all agreements.
- Our process is simple and successful.
- Your mediator is with you every step of the way.
Divorce Mediation keeps you in control of your own divorce terms. Our mediation process is simple, confidential and affordable. Our experienced, neutral third party professional mediators guide divorce cases from start to finish. Spouses reach agreements on all issues including property division, spousal maintenance and your parenting plan, which includes parenting time, legal decision-making (child custody), and child support. We also draft and file your Petition and all your legal paperwork including final divorce settlement agreement. You can avoid family court, high legal fees, and aggressive divorce lawyers with family law mediation.
Client-friendly flat fees.
80-90% less than litigation.
What happens in mediation,
Stays in mediation.
Reduce family stress.
Better for your children.
Michael Aurit, JD, MDR
Founder, Professional Mediator
- Nationally acclaimed professional divorce mediator
- Select Member of Maricopa County Court Family Mediation Roster
- President, Academy of Professional Family Mediators (APFM)
- Professor, Arizona State University Law School, Dispute Resolution
- Fellow, American Bar Association Dispute Resolution Section
- Graduate, Pepperdine University School of Law
- Straus Institute For Dispute Resolution Masters Degree (#1 in US News & World Report)
- Contributor, NBC 12, ABC 15, Huffington Post
- Arizona Supreme Court Certified Legal Document Preparer
- Licensed Arizona attorney (not acting as a family law attorney in mediation)
Karen Aurit, MA, LAMFT
Founder, Director of Mediation Services
- Antioch University Masters Degree in Clinical Psychology
- Arizona State University, Psychology
- Pepperdine Law Straus Institute Mediation Certification
- Member, Association For Conciliation Courts
Michael Aurit is a wonderful mediator, and truly cares about his clients. The divorce process is a stressful, and emotional life event, but The Aurit Center's excellent staff assist couples respectfully, and constructively to work thorough the entire process. They are available, and responsive to any, and all questions during the mediation. I highly recommend The Aurit Center for Divorce Mediation.
Michael is a great mediator. He has a high level of skill. He used a consistent and logical process. More importantly, Michael displayed excellent situational awareness — he knew when to jump in, and when to stay out of the way. The entire Aurit team was professional and respectful. They made a difficult circumstance easier to bear.
Well-organized, supportive, compassionate and effective. I’m so glad we went the mediation route. I was very satisfied with the Aurit center. Their level of skill and compassion surpassed what I expected during the difficult process of divorce.
I feel very fortunate to have found Michael and Karen Aurit to guide me through my divorce mediation. Things were explained at a comfortable level and the process made me feel like I was in control of the outcome. Michael was always professional as well as compassionate toward our feelings. Of course, divorce is difficult to go through, but I could not have imagined it happening any other way!
Thank you, Michael and Karen Aurit.
My experience with the Aurit Center was truly amazing. Michael made a difficult situation easier to process. He was very caring and informative. If there was a question I had he would take the time to get the information requested to help. The office experience was very hospitable and warm. Although I dislike divorce, Michael makes the experience easier to navigate and I am thankful. I would recommend the Aurit Center For Mediation to anyone, who has to go through divorce.
“Mediation is the far better choice that divorcing parents can make for the sake of their children. Michael is a compassionate mediator. I would trust him with my thoughts and feelings knowing that he would lead me to the best solution for my situation.”
Be a Super Hero To Your Children
Litigation causes conflict between parents that can damage your child’s development and cause serious long-term problems. One of the best decisions you will ever make is choosing divorce mediation for your Arizona divorce, instead of an ugly street fight in court. Have mediation sessions, instead of court battles. Divorcing parents: you can be a super hero to your children.