We’re Arizona’s Divorce Mediation Experts
- Never set foot in a courtroom.
- We help you reach all agreements.
- Our process is simple and successful.
- Your mediator is with you every step of the way.
Divorce Mediation keeps you in control of your own divorce terms. You will never set foot in a courtroom, our process is simple, confidential and affordable, and our experienced, neutral mediators guide you from start to finish.
Client-friendly flat fees.
80-90% less than litigation.
What happens in mediation,
Stays in mediation.
Reduce family stress.
Better for your children.
Michael Aurit, JD, MDR
Founder, Lead Professional Mediator
- Nationally acclaimed divorce mediator
- Select Member of Maricopa County Court Family Mediation Roster
- Board of Directors, Academy of Professional Family Mediators
- Fellow, American Bar Association Dispute Resolution Section
- Pepperdine University School of Law
- Straus Institute For Dispute Resolution Masters Degree (#1 in US News & World Report)
- Contributor, NBC 12, ABC 15, Huffington Post
Karen Aurit, MA
Founder, Director of Mediation Services
- Antioch University Masters Degree in Clinical Psychology
- Arizona State University, Psychology
- Pepperdine Law Straus Institute Mediation Certification
- Member, Association For Conciliation Courts
“Mediation is the far better choice that divorcing parents can make for the sake of their children. Michael is a compassionate mediator. I would trust him with my thoughts and feelings knowing that he would lead me to the best solution for my situation.”Cathi Jensen Searles
“Michael is known for his creative legal mind. His reputation for fairness and excellence has a positive bearing on his outcomes with clients. His intellect helps generate thoughtful and practical solutions under difficult circumstances. Cool, calm, and collected – that’s classic Michael Aurit.”Josh Nunez, Esq.
“Michael is an exceptional lawyer and mediator. His intelligence, skills, and personal qualities have allowed him to master the art and science of dispute resolution. He is creative, patient, positive, flexible, empathetic and trustworthy. His listening and communications skills are simply excellent. ”Nancy MacLean Davidson, Esq.
Be a Super Hero To Your Children
Litigation causes conflict between parents that can damage your child’s development and cause serious long-term problems. One of the best decisions you will ever make is choosing divorce mediation, instead of an ugly street fight in court. Divorcing parents: you can be a super hero to your children.