As families acclimate to the new normal during this global pandemic, former couples are contending with new challenges when it comes to co-parenting. We pinpointed the best practices for co-parenting while adhering to social distancing measures. No matter what your family looks like, grappling with the specifics of your social distancing plan can feel challenging…
- Common Reasons For Divorce – The Aurit Center Featured in Men’sHealth
- Divorcing in AZ During a Pandemic – Aurit Mediation Co-Founder Featured on AZ Family
- Who Gets the COVID-19 Stimulus Check in the Divorce?
- What Is an Uncontested Divorce in Arizona?
- The Aurit Center Featured on Yahoo Lifestyle – Expert-Recommended Tips to Keep You Sane While Coparenting During the COVID-19 Outbreak