What is Mediation and how does it work?
Mediation is a healthier way of completing your divorce process.
It focuses on reaching agreements and keeping conflict low.
Mediation helps you avoid a court battle that can negatively affect you and your children.
At The Aurit Center, your professional family mediator will meet with both of you, guide you through each step of the process, and help you reach your best possible agreements.
What is my first step to begin the mediation process?
Your first step is to schedule a complimentary online consultation to learn more about the process and to get answers to all of your questions.
How is The Aurit Center unique?
The Aurit Center was founded by Michael Aurit, an attorney who despises the hurtful litigation process, and Karen Aurit, a therapist who wanted to reduce the harm that divorce does to family systems and children. They realized that people need a healthier way to complete their divorce process. They developed a unique company, The Aurit Center for Divorce Mediaiton, based upon their innovative healthier divorce process that provides simplicity, fairness, peace-of-mind, positivity, support, and hope to each and every client.
What are the advantages of mediation?
The Aurit Center’s personalized process:
- is all-inclusive, taking care of everything from start to finish;
- meets the unique needs of each individual;
- keeps conflict as low as possible to protect any children involved;
- means you never have to go to court;
- keeps you in control of the decisions, not a judge;
- allows you to set the pace, meaning you can complete your divorce in just 2-4 months, rather than a year or more in court;
- is much less expensive at 80-90% of the cost of litigation;
- offers predictable, all-inclusive flat fees that support your financial stability;
- provides you with peace of mind knowing that all of your documents will be expertly prepared and filed with the court on your behalf;
- is future- and solution-focused and based on reason, not emotion;
- helps both of you to be the best you can be; and
- results in a healthier relationship dynamic for people who want to maintain a friendship or co-parent together.
How much does Mediation Cost?
The Aurit Center’s personalized all-inclusive flat fee covers your entire divorce or legal separation process. There is no large retainer and never any billing by the hour. Instead, your mediator will evaluate your needs during your consultation and provide you with a personalized flat fee.. On average, mediation costs $2500 – $3500 per person, compared to what one person might pay for a divorce attorney’s retainer, which is $15,000 to $20,000 on average.
Additionally, The Aurit Center offers 12 month, 0% interest payment plans to support your financial stability.
How does online mediation work?
The Aurit Center offers all mediation services online, serving all of Arizona. Clients prefer online meetings because they:
- are simple and convenient;
- can be attended “together,” from two separate locations;
- can be attended from the comfort of their own home or office;
- there is less ‘friction’ which means the meetings are less overwhelming, and
- Clients report being better able to manage their emotions.
How can my clients learn more?
If your clients have any questions, please let them know they can speak with a Mediation Coordinator at 480-999-7399, or they can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To develop a deeper understanding of all that mediation offers, we invite everyone to visit our website auritmediation.com. You and your clients are invited to read our more comprehensive online FAQ’s.
Your client’s first step is to schedule a complimentary online consultation to learn more about the process and to get answers to all of their questions.
We are here to help every step of the way.